Third Forum of the Global Network of Religions for Children
LEARNING TO SHARE
Values, Action, Hope
Regional Session Report and Action Priorities for 2008-2012
Number of participants: 8 adults, 2 young people
From the following countries: Israel (one living in US)
Group shared best practices from the interfaith activities each of their organizations is conducting.
PRIORITIES FOR ACTION 2008 - 2012
- Continue GNRC Israels successful program of journeys by Arab and Jewish youth to the sacred and historical sites of their respective traditions.
- Integrate the vital issue of personal identity into all GNRC activities in Israel
- Young people stressed that more should be done to let many people know about the activities of the GNRC and the Arigatou Foundation.
- Continue to develop the journeys program. Encourage participants to volunteer in different fields, especially to address environmental issues.
- Commemorate World Day of Prayer and Action for Children with a gathering in the house of study and prayer at the Pluralistic Spiritual Center in the peace village of Wahat al Salam / Neve Shalom