- 26 March 2008
- Category: Uncategorised
Latin America Report
2008 Reports on the Day of Prayer and Action for Children
In the United Kingdom, GNRC members reported the following events and programs in 2008.
1. The Standing Advisory Council for Religious Education which looks after over sixty schools in an area has taken on Board the suggestion and has advised schools to celebrate it as part of the school act of worship on 20th November.
2. As a chair of governors of a local school, it was raised at their termly meeting and is now included in the school calendar.
3. Mentioned at an event for the Westminster Interfaith programme.
4. It is being included in the agenda of the Ethnic Minorities Consultative Group which feeds into the workings of the Childrenâ€™s Services.
5. It is also being planned in as part of our local Interfaith group, Hounslow Friends of Faith, event for the coming year.
Read reports from other world regions here.